Monday, June 11, 2012

When the Heart Hurts.

God, You have placed me here. May I cry when I need to cry, always be present & never become numb to the needs around me. You revive me Lord. 

Help me to not focus on my inadequacy & the unjust situations I am placed in the middle of, but on Your goodness & glory.

You are enough. Always.

I don't have the words today. But Our God is greater & Our God is faithful. I want to share when things are good, but also be honest when things are tough. 

Gungor- Please Be My Strength

Like water on the sand
Or grasping at the wind
I keep on falling short

So please be my strength
Please be my strength
'Cause I don't have any more

I'm looking for a place
Where I can plant my faith
One thing I know for sure

I cannot create it
And I cannot sustain it
It's Your love
That's keeping me

You are my strength
You are my strength
You and You alone
You keep bringing me back home

It's You and You alone
You're bringing me back home

1 comment:

  1. Hang in, sweet friend. You are being prayed for and better still... you are in the palm of God's hand. Feeling the pain of the suffering, as bad as that feels, is better than being numb to it. Because of this experience, you have more identification with the sufferings of Jesus...and the brokenness He came to heal.

    Love you, friend.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete